[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
Alasiya EvEmu • View topic - Forum Registrations

Forum Registrations

Read-Only Forum for General News concerning Alasiya EvE.
Guest read access allowed.

Server Development

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:05 am

Forum Registrations

as you may have noticed, forum regristrations are disabled.
i have not finished setting up the forums, but wanted to get it online.
i will enable registrations when i get everything else set up like i want it.

~allan

Server Development

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Forum Registrations

hello all.
i have finally gotten around to setting permissions, and have now enabled registrations.
Due to the massive amount of bots trying to register, i have disabled the mail program, so activation email will not be sent out.
if you wish an account, please reply to this message with your username and date/time you registered, or msg allan (me) on irc.

~me

Last bumped by Allan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm.

Return to News