Skill History

Read-Only Forum for all Announcements concerning Alasiya EvE.
Guest read access allowed.

Server Development

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:18 am

Skill History

added a bunch of code for skill history.
now, skill history is saved for new char initial skills, beginning skill training, cancelled skill training, and GM Skill Gift.
skill finished was already being saved.

starting on adding code to show skil history on char.
inital code in place, skill history window opens without freezing now, and will show some skill hisory.
still buggy, but mostly working.

~allan

p.s. will put a screenshot up in gallery later.
link here......http://eve.alasiya.net/gallery/Alasiya_EvEmu/char_skill_history.png

Server Development

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:29 am

* UPDATE *

I have removed the "start training" and "cancel training" save items from history data, and am no longer tracking it, as it was doing weird things to the skill history window.
namely, the cancel, start and finish data save funny, and I havent had time to look into it more. in the skill history, it would show mutiple starts, multiple finishes, and a single or maybe double cancel, in random order, which is how it was saved.
now, the skill history window only shows finished skill training, and shows it correctly.

i have also updated the skill training code to mimic persistance as best as i can right now, without getting too deep into checking skills on offline characters.
this "hacked persistance" does cause a bit of lag on login when a char has multiple skills that have finished while the char was offline, but with the updated load times, it is still faster than before.

~allan

Server Development

Post Wed May 07, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Skill History

* UPDATE AGAIN *
I have re-instated all training notices and am once again tracking it in the history data.
it turns out i had the time check wrong, which thru things off in the history recall.
that has been fixed, and all is working as intended again.

also, while i was working skill history, i managed to get the sorting and limiting done.
previously, it was showing full skill training history, which can be quite long with a large SP char.
now, i have it sorted by date, and gives last 100 entries.

~allan

Return to Announcements